This week saw the launch of BGS's very own Literary Magazine.
The newly formed committee met on Tuesday to discuss their vision for the magazine. The students decided that the magazine should convey our passion for reading and for all things book related. These are some of the features you can expect to see in our new magazine:
- What are we reading? This section will include reviews from pupils, staff and perhaps even parents.
- What’s new? Our hope is to keep you abreast of what is happening in the literature world.
- Classic texts. Our very own classic literature expert will review and recommend classics in each edition.
- The writing section. Tips and hint on becoming a successful writer.
- Interview with an author. Each edition will have an interview with a published author.
And that is just for starters!
So please look out for our brand new magazine. We will update you soon with a launch date.
Mrs Lynch and The Literary Magazine committee.