The Governors OF BURY GRAMMAR SCHOOL
Working with our school community, Governors are committed to balancing traditional values with excellent, forward-thinking educational practices in a caring and collaborative family of schools, where pupils and staff flourish and succeed. This, combined with a wealth of extra-curricular opportunities, enables our pupils to be ambitious, confident, tolerant, respectful and well-rounded young people, extremely well-prepared to meet life's future challenges.
The Governing Body consists of local men and women who possess a broad span of experience and skills. They are dedicated to setting the strategic direction of the School and maintaining the School’s high reputation.
Please see all members of the Governing Body listed below and their biographies.
- Gillian Winter - Chair of Governors
- Nicola Waring - Member of the Governing Body
- Malcolm Edge - Vice Chair of Governors, Chair of the Finance & Resources Committee
- Martin Entwistle - Member of the Governing Body
- Suzanne Gauge - Chair of the BGS Education Committee
- Pete Lee - Member of the Governing Body
- Daniel Long - Chair of the Joint Consultative Committee
- Dr Jagatjit Rajasansir - Chair of Governance Committee
- Stephen Wild - Member of the Governing Body
- Antony Spencer - Member of the Governing Body